Spin Palace Sports Review – A Look At The Spin Palace Sportsbook Platform
A full look at the Spin Palace sportsbook, including information on the sports on offer, the payment methods you can use, the odds and more.
Spin Palace, as an online entity, I was quite pleased to find out has been online since 2001. This certainly puts longevity behind its status. However, the sports betting section hasn’t been around for as long as the site’s casino, so how does this fare in comparison? Surely, there has to be something appealing about it? Well, the answer to that is, yes, there’s quite a lot to enjoy about the Spin Palace sportsbook.
Spin Palace’s sportsbook is still very new, but it does provide you with the chance to place wagers on multiple different sports, including American Football, tennis, soccer, golf and basketball.
What are these intriguing features of the site? Well, that’s exactly what I’m about to take a look at now!
It’s important to remember that I would never recommend an online sportsbook or any other gambling site that doesn’t hold at least one gambling licence. For me, the fact that a platform has applied for and possesses a licence says a lot about it. Fortunately, Spin Palace does have such – in fact, it holds two licences.
The first of the licences that the site holds comes from the Malta Gaming Authority. This is to be expected, considering it bases itself out of that country. Its second licence comes from the Kahnawake Gaming Commission, which is all the way up in the midst of Canada. Alas, two licences mean that it’s doubly secure and doubly able to provide a fair sports betting environment.
There are several perks about this platform that I found appealing, although here are just a few of them.
- Swift pay-outs – It’s always very imperative, as online gamblers, that we receive our withdrawals in a time period that isn’t too extensive. After all, if we can deposit within an instant, a withdrawal should provide similar opportunities. At Spin Palace, some of the payment methods, such as the eWallets, provide almost-instant withdrawals. Others, like the credit and debit card options, can take up to three business days. However, generally speaking, withdrawals are quite swift and painless.
- Round-the-clock support – For me, being able to find and receive the help that I may need whenever I need it, is an important perk of a sportsbook. I don’t want to be waiting around until a Live Chat comes back online or until telephone lines re-open. That’s why the 24/7 support options as Spin Palace make for another great feature.
- Odds updated in real-time – I like to know what the odds look like for the sports that I’m betting on. Spin Palace ensures that its odds are updated in real-time, meaning that there aren’t any delays. This way, I know that when I’m making a wager, the odds I can see are the exact ones available at that time.
- US restrictions – Even though this doesn’t really pertain to me, considering I’ve been able to play at Spin Palace, it’s a bit of a shame that it is closed off to the US market. Sports betting has recently been made legal within the country, so it remains to be seen as to whether Spin Palace will be able to bring its appealing range of sports betting options there.
- Still Finding its Feet – Things are always going to be tricky for new platform opening up. Spin Palace is still a very new entity as far as its sportsbook is concerned. Therefore, it still doesn’t have such a solid standing in the sports betting world.
Promotions / Bonuses
The Spin Palace sportsbook does have a welcome bonus which is shown above that is available to all newcomers.
As far as any additional promotions are concerned, you won’t have details of these given to you until they become available. Regular bettors do get to benefit from seasonal and ongoing special offers, but these are generally sent directly to your email inbox.
While Spin Palace Sports doesn’t provide its members with any kind of mobile app, you still have the opportunity to access the site from smartphones and tablets. This is easily done, simply by entering the website’s address into your mobile device’s browser. From there, you will automatically see the optimised version of the site. Once you log in with your username and password, all of the same betting options will be available to you as on the desktop version.
The fact that there is a round-the-clock support team available at Spin Palace makes it all the more intriguing for me. As I mentioned earlier, this is possible via Live Chat and email. The Live Chat option is a very convenient way of communicating with the support team, and it works as the most efficient method of finding the answers that you need.
Perhaps the greatest thing about Spin Palace’s sportsbook, is the range of sports and events that it has available for its customers. Even though it’s relatively new to the sports betting world, it still ensures that members get a good range of sports betting options to choose from. With the 24/7 customer service being available and the welcome offer alongside, there are several features of the platform that appeal. I found it to be a very attractive website, from its visually stunning design right through to its decent collection of usable payment methods.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Sports Are Available to Bet on at Spin Palace?
For the full range of sports, you can navigate to the site itself. You’ll find opportunities for betting on football, horse racing, golf, basketball, ice hockey and more there.
Is Live Streaming of Sports Available?
While live in-play betting is possible at Spin Palace Sports, live streaming of the events is not.
Do I Have to Withdraw with the Same Method That I Deposit Using?
Yes, as a general rule, your withdrawal will be sent to you via the same method that you used for depositing.
Support and Contact
- Name: Spin Palace Sports
- Website URL: spinpalacesports.com
- Year Established: 2014
- Country: Malta, Kahnawake Gaming
- Email: [email protected]